I think the team with the highest ranking goes.
Seems to me that if OK beats TT, the Big 12 has a problem...how would they go about determining who goes to the conference championship game if there is a 3 way tie between 3 teams that beat one another but none beat both the others? They'd all have the same conference record and overall record.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I think the team with the highest ranking goes.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Still, if OU beats #2 and Texas is #3 at the time, where does OU land considering they lost to Texas.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Just read that if OU beats TT, there is a 3-way tie for the Big XII south between TT, OU, and UT. all 3 lost 1 game and they lost to each other.
The tiebreaker is whomever has the highest BCS ranking gets to go to the Big XII title game.
If TT wins out, they'll be in. Same as Bama. If or when 1 or both loses, you have a mess.
My guess is it will be between the SEC and Big XII champ as well. Those 2 conferences have been the best all season IMO.
Bookmarks